[DB-SIG] Multivalue database access - non-SQL

James Pye lists at jwp.name
Wed Aug 26 21:07:14 CEST 2009

On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Norman Bauer wrote:
> Before I get into the meat of it, I would really appreciate some
> general pointers in developing to the DB API, pitfalls and the likes.

DB-API 2.0 spec is pretty much all there is, AFAIK. It's pretty
straightforward...
There's also some unittests (for db-api 2) floating around that
assumes an SQL-type database. However, I imagine it would be easy to
modify to accommodate for your target.

I've never heard of UniVerse database, but I imagine that you'll
probably want to implement a model that is consistent with the
resource that you are attempting to interface with. Then, layer a DB-
API interface on top of that.