[DB-SIG] adodbapi return datetime

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:28:29 CET 2009

William:
It has always seemed to me that the syntax you tried should work. Perhaps
someday, some "real" Python guru will explain to me why sometimes it does
not, and maybe even tell me how to fix it. Perhaps the module definition is
not done quite right, I dunno? Try adding an extra level of depth to your
module reference, and I think you may find that it works.

adodbapi.adodbapi.dateconverter =
adodbapi.adodbapi.pythonDateTimeConverter()

Looks weird to me and I don't understand it, but try it.
--
Vernon Cole