[DB-SIG] Fwd: Check out the Techblog about NuoDB's Python driver: Pynuodb!

Lindsey Hoyem lhoyem at nuodb.com
Fri Jun 28 21:55:08 CEST 2013

To whom it may concern,

I am a community manager for NuoDB, and we are really interested in hearing
what developers think about NuoDB capabilities with Python! As a little
background, NuoDB is a company leading the industry with a proven NewSQL
solution to solve challenges coping with application performance,
maintaining business continuity and gaining operational intelligence in
real time by providing a unique combination of scale-out performance, zero
downtime and geo-distributed data management.  We would love to have this
tech blog in your read only mailing list:  http://bit.ly/14XXLjD

Thank you for your consideration,
Lindsey Hoyem

Lindsey Hoyem