[DB-SIG] stored procedure writing contest (not really, but please contribute)

Vernon D. Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 19:18:28 CEST 2014

Dear Sig-ites:

I am in the process of expanding the test coverage for adodbapi. I have
working tests for stored procedure operation for MS SQL Server, but my
feeble efforts to write working "sproc"s for PostgreSQL and MySQL were
dismal failures.

So...  I am soliciting code...

I have put my unit test class definition for SQL Server into a Gist at:
https://gist.github.com/vernondcole/11053526

I two (or more) of you would be so kind, Please expand this test suite to
include your favorite database engine.

If this works the result could perhaps be included in a some future version
of the general db-api compliance test.