[DB-SIG] SQLObject 1.7.0
phd at phdru.name
Mon Dec 8 22:34:43 CET 2014
I'm pleased to announce version 1.7.0, the first stable release of branch
1.7 of SQLObject.
What's new in SQLObject
* Python 2.5 is no longer supported. The minimal supported version is
* DateTimeCol and TimeCol can read values with microseconds (created by
SQLObject 2.0) but do not write microseconds back.
* Upgrade ez_setup to 2.2.
* Adapt duplicate error message strings for SQLite 3.8.
* Allow unicode in .orderBy(u'-column').
* Fix a minor bug in MSSQLConnection: do not override callable server_version
with a non-callable.
Contributors for this release are Geoffrey Wossum, Neil Muller and
For a more complete list, please see the news:
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
Oleg Broytman http://phdru.name/ phd at phdru.name
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
More information about the DB-SIG