[DB-SIG] PEP 249 implementation

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Oct 16 06:02:38 EDT 2018

Hi Tom,

there are already a number of standard DB-API compatible modules
for Sybase, DB2 and PostgreSQL which you can readily use.

Please check the python.org wiki for links:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/DatabaseInterfaces

Regarding donations to the PSF, please contact psf at python.org for
details.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/