[DCPIGgies] This Little Piggie Went to Market . . .

Chris Abraham cja@well.com
Wed, 9 May 2001 20:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Little DC Piggies:

Jeremy suggested I contact all y'all and let you know that I am working on
starting a DC Zope-Python User Group.  I have my agenda:  I am a Zope guy
and I am tired of seeing the Python under the hood as a "black box."  I am
a former Triumph owner and like to be able to get under the hood.  And
with a British car you have to.  And so instead of looking at my Zope
install as a sealed and "black box" Lexus I would like to be able to get
my wrench out.  Besides, Zope needs Python and not vice-versa.  So I come
here humbly!

<http://www.zpug.org>

Cheers,

Chris
--
chris abraham, managing director, beehive north america
<cja@beehive.de> +1 202 548 0410 wk +1 202 478 0276 fax