[DCPIGgies] Bob Martin event canceled

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed May 28 10:40:12 EDT 2003

Alas, it wasn't to be.

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Wed, 28 May 2003 13:19:21 -0000
From:    "we2bdc" <bobpayne at webdc.com>
To:      XpWdc at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [XpWdc] Thursday May 29th Speaker Change- Get a Preview of the Agile C
	  onference!

All,

I regret to inform you all that Bob Martin will not be able to make
it.  He sends his regrets but a schedule change will keep him out of
dc this week.  He will give us a heads up when he is likely to be
back in town.

The Meeting will go on as scheduled.  I don't know what The Pizza
situation is like so I'm encouraging people to grab a bite to eat on
the ground floor of the Marvin Center.  There are lot's of food
options there.

Who: Bob Payne and Sanjiv Augustine

What:  Experience the Agile Transition - This is a technical exchange
simulation that will be presented at the Agile Development Conference
in Salt Lake.  We will simulate the transition of a Traditional
Organization to an Agile Organization.

When: Thursday May 29th 7-9 pm

Where: Room (310)Marvin Center
Foggy Bottom Campus of George Washington University
Corner of H and 21st St NW DC

How:
Printable Map
http://www.gwu.edu/~map/webdev/GW_Campus_Map.pdf

Directions
 http://gwired.gwu.edu/mc/index.php?site=mc&id=1224

 Please Indicate if you will be attending.
 No RSVP required but a general count would be helpful.

 Tell your friends.

 Bob Payne

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/NhFolB/TM

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: XpWdc-unsubscribe at yahoogroups
.com