[DCPIGgies] Re: anyone?

Bob Kimble rjkimble at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 4 00:22:20 EDT 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 03:02 am, Reed L. O'Brien wrote:
> I am brand spanking new to Python and have nearly 0 programming bg.  I
> have chosen Python as my script OO glue language of choice.
> But when I found this list it looks like mostly spam for the last year.
> Nice to know someone else pays attention.
> My first endeavor is most likely going to be mpServlets through
> mod_python3 on FreeBSD 5.
> cheers,
> reed

I've been using Python for about two years, and I totally love it. I use it
for scripting and for generating static web sites that display various
reports. I use it to generate JavaBean classes by reading system tables in a
PostgreSQL database. I also use it for generating the maps you can find at

.... Bob