[DCPIGgies] #DCPython meetup exists! (And other groups too!)

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Jun 17 18:25:29 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

I just stumbled across this list, which I see is fairly inactive.

In the event that there are still some Python folks on this list looking
for some hot Python action in DC, I thought I would mention the following
outlets:

- http://zpugdc.org (and http://meetup.zpugdc.org)
- http://meetup.com/django-district
- http://meetup.com/nova-django
- http://pangalactic.us/bacon-pig/

Also, in case you are interested, I (and others) have begun a campaign to
support user group activity in DC for the next year and beyond!

You can read: http://meetup.zpugdc.org/messages/10480394/

And if you are interested in helping, please see:
http://zpugdc.org/sponsorship/

Hope to see you around, and that you will consider helping!

Alex

--
Alex Clark · http://aclark.net
Author — Plone 3.3 Site Administration · http://aclark.net/admin