[Distutils] Enough on software versions

Greg Ward gward@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:17:56 -0500

Hi all:

I'd like to declare the "Module version numbers" thread a CLOSED
subject.  I may spend some time in the near future writing a module to
provide classes for version numbers in the anarchist/realist vein
proposed by Greg Stein, and in the control-freak/idealist vein proposed
by me.  If you have any further comments, please keep them in private
email; I'm curious to hear any opinions that have *not* already been
voiced on the list.  (Or you can send me a quick "me too" note if you
just want your voice heard.)  But let's keep that traffic off the list
and move on to important things.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                    gward@cnri.reston.va.us
1895 Preston White Drive                      voice: +1-703-620-8990 x287