[Distutils] Comments on proposed design?

Greg Ward gward@cnri.reston.va.us
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:04:27 -0500

Hey folks --

that Distutils design proposal was meant to provoke some discussion!
Don't tell me everybody thinks my proposal was so sublimely perfect that
I should just go home and knock off version 0.01 over the weekend.
There are known problems, things I need help with, etc.  Please take a
look at it and post your reactions to the list.

However, be warned that I am hoping to revise the proposal and post a
revised version tonight/tomorrow.  I would really like to have some
feedback before I start revising.

Thanks --

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                    gward@cnri.reston.va.us
1895 Preston White Drive                      voice: +1-703-620-8990 x287