[Distutils] Revised design proposal

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:40:25 -0500 (EST)

Martijn Faassen quoted:
>Greg Ward writes:
>>   Meta-comment:  I am very concerned that the non-Unix crowd doesn't
>> seem to be involved with this project.  Is there any way to make them
>> aware of the effort?

	I wouldn't worry too much about that; if a Unix-based effort
bears fruit, then users of other platforms will want to benefit from
it too, and someone will do the porting work required.

	I'll post a second message about Martijn's idea of a weekly
status report, because I want to cross-post it to the main list and
discuss it there.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
When I was a child I used to draw people as animals - elephants, giraffes,