[Distutils] RE: [Crew] Wizards' Resolution to Zope/PIL/mxDateTime conflict?

Michael P. Reilly arcege@shore.net
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

[Other discussion snipped]

> Be Seeing You,
>
> Jeffrey.

Jeffrey, there is already a service for this, Guido set it up some time
ago:  go to http://www.python.org/search/ and select the link "The Python
module registry at NIST".

This service needs more press and perhaps more "peer pressure" from
module authors.

  -Arcege