[Distutils] I browsed through the distutils source!

Michel Sanner sanner@scripps.edu
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:06:37 -0800

Hi Greg,

sorry , didn't have time to look at this yet .. just a question/suggestion
What I really like about Makefiles is the -n mode where I can see what it would
do before it actually does it. Is duch an option available in setup.py and if
not could it be added.

Cheers

-Michel