[Distutils] Was I asleep? (Extension instance message)

Mark W. Alexander mwa@gate.net
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:32:29 -0400 (EDT)

Oops, I left out some info.

prpwdExtension is set as:

    prpwdExtension = [('shadowpwd.prpwd._prpwd',
        {'sources':['shadowpwd/prpwd/prpwd_wrap.c'],
        'libraries': ['sec']
        }
    )]

So it is a list when I get the warning. It also works fine, but the warning
implies that I should be using the Extension class instead of the list.

Mark Alexander
mwa@gate.net