[Distutils] BUG: distutils 0.9 bdist_rpm - missing subdirectory

Harry Henry Gebel hgebel@inet.net
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:22:48 -0400

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:38:23AM -0600, Joe Van Andel wrote:
> If I manually create 'RPMS/i386', the binary RPM gets built fine.

I believe that either (RPM) 3.03 or 3.04 started creating directories if
they were not already there. There are a number of changes I want to make
to bdist_rpm to handle this and some other situations, but I am working two
jobs right now so I do not know when I will be able to get to it. We are
interviewing a marketing guy this week, if he's as good as he says he is
maybe soon I will be able to go back to just the business and will have
some more time.

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS        ICQ# 76308382
West Dover Hundred, Delaware