[Distutils] Optimized bytecode patch (explanation)

Harry Henry Gebel hgebel@inet.net
Sat, 20 May 2000 14:26:55 -0400

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 10:05:26AM -0400, Greg Ward wrote:
> Harry, d'you want to rework and resubmit your patch?  If not, I'll
> tackle this task.

I'm still interested in working on the patch, I probably won't get a chance
to work on anything till next weekend as a client just called me up and
wants me to convert some things from ncurses to GTK, and he is the source
of most of my referrals so I have to give him quick response. Actually I've
been meaning to convert them to GTK for awhile so this is just putting a
burr under my saddle, so to speak.

--=20
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware
PyNcurses ncurses binding for Python http://pyncurses.sourceforge.net

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp

--17pEHd4RhPHOinZp--