[Distutils] Compiler options

Konrad Hinsen hinsen@cnrs-orleans.fr
Mon Apr 2 12:31:01 2001

> I think it would be worthwhile thinking about a more generic
> way to implement such compiler specific option changes...

Indeed. But that would still not solve my problem: I want to tell
Distutils to compile some module with highest optimization level,
lowest optimization level, or default optimization level, and perhaps
also whether debugging info should be included. And this should of
course work with any compiler.

Konrad.