[Distutils] Summary of requested features

Thu Apr 5 12:52:02 2001

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 06:41:30PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>Please complete this list, so that we can add these to the distutils
>TODO (or even better, since more visible, to a distutils feature
>request PEP).

I've already incorporated the list into the TODO at the top of the
Distutils package (not in Lib/distutils itself), and will include
further ideas and revisions as people post them.  At this point, I
don't feel anything here requires a PEP, except perhaps for the
package database required for uninstalling.

--amk