[Distutils] Data file installation locations: how to specify...

Sébastien Pierre spierre@isb-sib.ch
Tue Dec 18 12:23:00 2001

Hi Mike,

As you may have noticed, my problem is quite close to yours. I
have tried to put a list of couples (assuming source,dest was
ok) into the data_files, which has lead to copying the my files
(eg. "spam/foo/bar.xsl") into /sw/spam/foo/bar.xsl, creating the
intermediary subdirectories.

/sw is the parent directory to the bin directory that contains
the python interpreter. So I guess specifying couples copies the
file in this location, which is a quite strange "feature" ;)

Cheers,

  -- Sébastien.

--
«children are innocent / a teenager's fucked up in the head /
adults are even more fucked up / and elderlies are like children»