[Python-Dev] PEP 250 - site-packages on Windows: (Was: [Distutils] Package DB: strawman PEP)

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Thu Jul 12 01:24:01 2001

[Guido]
> I just read that PEP over, and I agree with it.  I think it should be
> implemented.  If anyone with sourceforge permission would like to
> champion this PEP further (by implementing the modest change it
> suggests so that it can be rolled out with Python 2.2a1 next week),
> that would really help!

Umm, what am I missing?  The change to site.py was so simple you could have
committed it yourself quicker than it took to write the above.  I committed
it a few minutes ago.  If something else is needed, someone else will have
to do it (or explain it to me in detail so precise they could do it themself
10x quicker <wink>).