[Catalog-sig] Re: [Distutils] RFC: PEP 243: Module Repository Upload Mechanism

Sean Reifschneider jafo@tummy.com
Thu Mar 22 19:17:02 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 01:42:58PM +0200, Moshe Zadka wrote:
>newer PGPs and GPG conform to --- while Sean seems to have a problem
>referring to standards instead of to implementations (<0.9 wink>), he

I love the saying: "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you
ever find time to do it over?"  However, I'm guilty as charged.  ;-)

Sean
--
 Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <jafo@tummy.com>