[Distutils] test suite support

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore@atosorigin.com
Wed Jan 16 08:53:01 2002

From: Achim Gaedke [mailto:Achim.Gaedke@uni-koeln.de]
> I'd like to have unittest support, because it seems to me
> comfortable to unify
> testsuites and easy to adapt own existing tests, but I have not enough
> experience to write good code for this purpose.
>
> I suggest two changes to Thomas code:

I have no particular view on these two changes. But I would definitely
rather see them as change requests to the released distutils test support,
instead of discussion items before anything is added. In other words, just
because we have something in place, doesn't mean we can't change it later if
needed. But we should get something in, sooner rather than later.

Just my 2p worth,
Paul.