[Distutils] specifying headers for an extension

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue Mar 5 04:43:05 2002

Achim Gaedke <Achim.Gaedke@uni-koeln.de> writes:

> I need such things too.

> In my case there is the module initialisation in the *module.c file
> and some 100 of method definitions in another that is included into
> the first.
>
> It would be nice if setup.py can handle this.

There's a bug on sf on this, assigned to me.  I'm not likely to get to
it soon, I'm afraid.  Patches welcome :)

Cheers,
M.

--
  ... but I guess there are some things that are so gross you just have
  to forget, or it'll destroy something within you.  perl is the first