[Distutils] specifying headers for an extension

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue Mar 5 09:20:02 2002

"Thomas Heller" <thomas.heller@ion-tof.com> writes:

> > > I can supply a patch if needed.
> >
> > That's the only way this is going to get done...
> Ok, will do.

Cool.

> > I had some crazy ideas to use "gcc -MMD" to create a database of
> > dependencies, so this sort of thing could be done automagically, but
> > this is work.
>
> Even more work than it may seem first, because it has to be done for
> other compilers as well...

Well, perhaps, but I was thinking that you could just send your
package to someone who uses gcc who can then email you the pickled
dependency info back...

Cheers,
M.

--
  Worryingly, DEFUN appears to be a function that removes all the
  fun from something: after using it all your code is converted