[Distutils] Changes in RPM affecting Distutils

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Oct 28 12:11:26 EST 2003

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 07:42:32AM -0500, amk at amk.ca wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 04:44:09PM -0500, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>> Has anyone looked into fixing this in Distutils yet?
>
>It's supposed to be fixed; from bdist_rpm.run():

It's actually something that I think Red Hat should have released an
errata for.  I submitted a bug report including a patch into their
bugzilla probably 6 months ago, and it was closed with a "A fixed RPM is
provided on this guy's page".

I wasn't impressed with the response.

Sean
--
 "All I'm saying is that when I'm around you I find myself showing off,
 which is the idiots version of being interesting."  -- _LA_Story_