[Distutils] more clashes between 'build' and 'bdist_wininst'

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 17 10:33:47 EDT 2003

I'm new to the list, but I would argue that if the line doesn't functionally
matter then the next important point is user/developer expectation (ie, I
*expect* that line to point to something relevant, or it shouldn't be
there). Therefore, I'd propose the behavior change on windows to either:

1) point to the correct python, or
2) be removed so it's not confusing.

--Ivan