[Distutils] MSVC CRT woes

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Feb 5 14:59:06 EST 2004

Thomas Heller wrote:
> "Phil Hornby" <phil.hornby at accutest.co.uk> writes:
>

>>Thomas,
>>
>>Could you explicity add an icon as the apps icon - as when I have looked at
>>the sources there isn't one - so it is hard for me to write code to replace
>>it - my earlier thread - if it doesn't explicitly exist as I need to know
>>the resource id to change it...
>

> I would have added one if I would have found one that is really free to
> use legally.  I have to admint that I don't care too much about the icon
> so I did not search very hard (if at all ;-).

You should be able to use the snake icon that we use for the
Python installer (basically the same as the favicon.ico we
have on python.org). I think it's even included somewhere in
the distribution... right under PC/pycon.ico.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 05 2004)