[Distutils] bdist_deb (was: Extending distutils with 3rd party build commands?)

Mark W. Alexander slash at dotnetslash.net
Tue Oct 26 04:45:44 CEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 07:23:04PM -0600, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 10:47:41AM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> >Do we have Debian folks in the Python-Dev team that could
> >review the patch from a Debian point of view ?
>
> I can look at it.  Please copy me directly on the patch and/or put it in
> the Python sourceforge tracker assigned to me, I only check this list
> infrequently.

Put it in the tracker and I'll steal^W take a look too. I take it you're
looking for Debian Policy conformance, or is something else concerning
you? If the former, I believe that's only a concern for "official"
packages, although the closer you get the better.

mwa
--
Mark W. Alexander
slash at dotnetslash.net

The contents of this message authored by Mark W. Alexander are released under
the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license.  Copyright of quoted
materials, if any, are retained by the original author(s).