[Distutils] Add RPM-friendly Record Option

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 29 19:25:29 CEST 2004

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 12:44:34AM +0800, Jeff Pitman wrote:
>I'm new here. I submitted a patch for your kind review that spews out an
>RPM-consumable list including %dir and %lang attributes.  The concept
>could be expanded further.

Any comments on this patch?  symbiont has been doing a lot of work with
RPMs, and has run into some issues where he needs some more features than
the normal record file provides.  Any objections to my accepting this
patch?

Sean
--
 Well son, a funny thing about regret is that it's better to regret something
 you HAVE done than regret something you haven't done.