[Distutils] setuptools updated in CVS

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Aug 9 17:52:49 CEST 2005

At 11:53 AM 8/9/2005 +0200, Vincenzo Di Massa wrote:
>Hi Philip,
>using your last cvs I get this error:
>
>hawk at dimassa:~/stanzino/Projects/PythonModulePackaging/setuptools/setuptools-deb/cvs/python-setuptools-0.6a1$
>python ez_setup.py -d ../tmp .

Unfortunately I was not able to duplicate this error, although I got a
different error which may be related.  I just checked in a fix to
pkg_resources for the other error; please let me know if it fixes your
problem.  By the way, if you didn't do so before, you should remove your
setuptools.egg-info directory and "cvs update -d" to ensure that you get
the correct contents of that directory.