[Distutils] problem finding dll with C extension

mike cantor mcantor at stanford.edu
Sat Dec 17 01:31:41 CET 2005

Another piece of information.  The error message I get ("ImportError: DLL
load failed: The specified module could not be found") is different that
the error message I get if I try to import a non-existent module (namely,
"ImportError: No module named Foo").  So somewhere within the module a DLL
is failing to load.  Any ideas????