[Distutils] easy_install: package index

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Jul 4 01:01:19 CEST 2005

I notice there is an option for the index URL.  But it doesn't look like
a multi-option, i.e., you can't give several URLs, to be checked in
turn.  That would be useful.  It'd also be nice if you could configure
this; for instance, there's several libraries I'm using that haven't had
proper releases yet, so they aren't in PyPI.  If I could tell someone to
just add a particular line to ~/.setup.cfg or somesuch, then that would
make it easier.  Maybe that's already possible?  But that'd be no good
if that disabled the use of PyPI.

--
Ian Bicking  /  ianb at colorstudy.com  / http://blog.ianbicking.org