[Distutils] Req: easy_install.py --site-dirs

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sat Jul 16 23:58:48 CEST 2005

Okay, I've checked in a preliminary version of --site-dirs support in the
Python CVS HEAD of nondist/sandbox/setuptools; why don't you give that a
try?  It may be a few hours before it's available for anonymous checkout,
however, as Sourceforge only updates their anoncvs snapshots every six
hours or so, IIRC.  If you have Python developer privileges, you can get it
sooner than that.