[Distutils] [Catalog-sig] setuptools: name quoting

Richard Jones richardjones at optushome.com.au
Wed Sep 21 05:46:57 CEST 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:19 am, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Richard, would you be able to make this change?  It seems pretty
> reasonable to accept files that closely match project names.

Yes, as long as there's no chance of conflicts between project names due to
the rewriting, which I figure is pretty remote given we're not touching
alphanums.

As for when I would actually be able to make this change. Well, I'll look into
it as soon as I can, but at the moment my plate is pretty full :(

     Richard