[Distutils] FW: Distributing Python Modules - Error using foo.py in section 2.1 - Corrected

Michael Delaney Michael.Delaney at CatalinaMarketing.com
Fri Sep 23 20:17:52 CEST 2005

Greg

     We do not have admin rights for our workstations here.  After I was
able to temporarily obtain admin rights and add python to the Path, your
example works.

Thanks.