[Distutils] dumb newbie...?

Scott Finnie scott.finnie at virgin.net
Wed Aug 23 01:34:44 CEST 2006

Phillip,

Thanks for reply.

I used ez_setup.py per instructions here:
http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall#installation-instructions

Looks like I should've used setup.py instead. That being the case,
perhaps the text should be reworded - it currently says:

"Place the egg in the same directory as ez_setup.py on the target
computer before running it."

Cheers,
Scoot.