[Distutils] Error when trying to create an rpm

Thomas Dybdahl Ahle lobais at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:04:45 CET 2006

When I try to create an rpm using distutils, I get an error like this:
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

I found this solution
which removed most of the lines, but besides my modules, I do also have
some .py files in a more plug-in like way, which are not stored in
modules. For these files the error still appears.

I was wondering if there was a way to not have the files created, but
simply not have them checked? I don't understand why it does that.