[Distutils] node29 is evil was: Re: distutils post processing

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Nov 8 01:02:42 CET 2006

which is why I said:

> [...]

that node29 documentation has cost me days I will never get back.  It is
a classic bit of "you will understand this only after you understand it"
documentation.  to be really useful, this section needs significant
expansion.  I'm trying to share (by writing) my knowledge as I learn but
I'm a bit thin on the ground in this domain.

I'll come up with Q's to write about over time and need.

--- eric