[Distutils] A Call for a Presenter on Python Eggs

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Wed Oct 11 17:35:04 CEST 2006

On all of these items, I can certainly help with providing answers to
questions that a speaker may or may not know about currently.  I don't know
if I will be able to give any talks myself; my PyCon plans (if any) are not
finalized yet.

I do suggest you ask Kevin Dangoor and Ian Bicking if they are interested;
both of them are good at presenting the stuff I dreamed up a year or so
before, whereas I tend to present stuff I'm still in the middle of
developing.  :)

I also think you might need to break the first talk into two talks, unless
the timeslots for talks have expanded significantly this year.  :)