[Distutils] Tiny little zc.buildout documentation bug

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:10:45 CEST 2007

I'm only on day two or three of our great modernization and buildout
experiment. Today I decided to set up my user defaults and try out the
download cache.

The documentation says:

   If the file $HOME/.buildout/defaults.cfg, exists, it is read before
reading the configuration file

So I went ahead and made a "defaults.cfg" in my $HOME/.buildout
directory. But it didn't seem to do anything.

The problem is that this first mention of the user-defaults config
file uses the plural "defaults.cfg". The system itself expects the
singular "default.cfg", and the test/example code immediately
following the above line uses the singular 'default.cfg'.

--
Jeff Shell