[Distutils] bugfix for GUI.exe launcher

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Mon Dec 31 22:55:27 CET 2007

I see in the archives that this has been reported before, and I can
verify that the attached patch does fix the problem for me.  Basically
what is happening is that the launcher is trying to execute python with
the "#!" still in the name.  I verified this by rebuilding gui.exe
without -mwindows arg so it would still be a console app so I would see
the failure message.  It printed this:

"Could not exec #!c:\TOOLS\python25\pythonw.exe"

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman