[Distutils] zc.buildout and zc.recipe.egg

Miles miles at jamkit.com
Thu Jul 19 23:21:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

> That's correct.  This is a limitation in zc.recipe.egg; we're open to patches
> that improve the generated interpreter script.

Thanks for confirming, I wasn't sure if it was like that for a reason.

I attach a patch that fixes up some other parameters so the generated
interpreter script's behaviour is less distinguis matches what you get
when you start the python interpreter more exactly.  Works for me, but
I'd appreciate some more eyes...

Miles