[Distutils] buildout/setuptools - Script generation on Windows breaks?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Jun 19 17:17:53 CEST 2007

Jim Fulton <jim <at> zope.com> writes:

> I recently screwed up buildout on Windows rather badly. :(
>
> I'll try to get this fixed in the next day or 2.

Thanks - that would be great! I'm going to be doing some more testing of
buildout on Windows, as well as of Zope, ZEO and possibly lxml/Deliverance. The
Plone project also has a couple of Summer of Code students using Windows, who
would benefit from having a buildout to play with.

If you let me know when you're done, I can help you retest.

Martin