[Distutils] restructured text formatting not present in generated MS Windows binary installer

Thomas Heller theller at ctypes.org
Fri Mar 16 15:46:36 CET 2007

Jim Vickroy schrieb:
> Thanks much, Thomas.
>
> I think this piece of wisdom would be useful to add to the distutils
> document, or is that limitation obvious to everyone but me?

Well, you're the first one to ask this question ;-).  I have no idea where
you got the impression from that using rest in the long_description should
give visual markup in the bdist_wininst installer.  Maybe that would be the
place where a hint like 'distutils does not interpret rest' would be usefull.

Thomas