[Distutils] [Python-Dev] Adventures with x64, VS7 and VS8 on Windows

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon May 21 12:39:05 CEST 2007

Mark, your problem may be related to a setting in the "c/c++ -> language"
tab in the settings, where "treat wchar_t as a builtin type" default has
changed.  I recommend that we do treat it as a builtin, but the VS2003
default was "no" and the 2005 is "yes".  Could this be contributing to
your problem?

Kristjan