[Distutils] Adventures with x64, VS7 and VS8 on Windows

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue May 22 07:01:29 CEST 2007

Kristján Valur Jónsson wrote:
> First of all, I have put some work into pcbuild8 recently and it works
> well.  I am trying to drum up momentum for work on PCBuild8
> next europython.  See http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2007Sprints

Addressing only the issues of PCBuild8 and 64-bit architectures, I have
tried to establish "free" buildbot support for the 64-bit architectures
without any real success.

Should the PSF be considering paying for infrastructure that will
support 64-bit build reporting?

 > [...]

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119