[Distutils] Eggs not picking up some files

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 25 07:58:56 CEST 2007

I've got sort of a strange issue with eggs for distribution to pypi. I
am using the following command to create a egg and send it to pypi and
it is omitting my .zcml files from the egg somehow.

I export the source from svn and then run:

python setup.py register bdist_egg sdist upload

I thought maybe there was some sort of issue on my platform. I am on
MacOSX 10.4.9 so tried from on of my FreeBSD servers and getting same
thing. Probably something simple but hoping someone has an explanation.
Many thanks.

Regards,
David