[Distutils] [ANN] stdeb 0.2

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sat Apr 26 22:29:55 CEST 2008

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:02:46 -0700, Andrew Straw <strawman at astraw.com> wrote:
>Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 03:49:34 -0700, Andrew Straw <strawman at astraw.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I would like to announce the release of stdeb 0.2.
>> Cool.  I gave this a try on Twisted.  Here's what I found:
>Thanks for testing and, better, reporting your feedback.
> [snip]

Great!  The version issue seems to be resolved now.  I also edited the
generated XS-Python-Version to indicate the Python 2.5 dependency and
that seems to have fixed the installation issue in the resulting .deb.

With a bit more work and a custom config file or three this may be creating
some nice debs.  This is going to be very useful, thanks. :)

Jean-Paul